Welcome to Bugle Basin Outfitters
Located in the southeast corner of British Columbia, the Bugle Basin hunting territory takes in some breath taking pristine alpine wilderness making Bugle Basin, BC Hunting Outfitters, the perfect choice as your British Columbia Big Game Hunting Guide!
Your hosts Alex and Lori Smutny welcome you to some of the finest Big Game Hunting and Back Country Recreation adventures in the BC Rockies.
Our area takes in the Coyote Creek drainage and our base camp is located approximately ninety (90) minute drive northeast of Cranbrook, BC. which is approximately 80 miles north of the Montana, Idaho borders. A portion of Top of the World Provincial Park and Whiteswan Lake Provincial Park are included in this area.
- Choose from over twelve (12) different big game species (Elk, Bighorn Sheep, Mountain Goat, Shiras Moose, Mule Deer, White Tail Deer, Black Bear, Grizzly Bear, Cougar, Bobcat, Lynx and Wolf) for the perfect hunt experience.
- Fish pristine alpine rivers and lakes for Cutthroat Trout, Char (Dolly Varden) and Rainbow Trout.
- Explore the BC Rocky Mountains with elevations from 1200 to 2750 meters (4000 to 9000 feet).
- Family owned and operated, our experienced guides and cooks help make this an experience to remember.
- Located just fifteen (15) minutes from Ram Creek Hot Springs and Lussier River Hot Springs (also known as Whiteswan Hot Springs), where you can soak your worries away.
British Columbia Hunting | BC Hunting Outfitters | Bighorn Sheep Hunting | British Columbia Outfitters
Copyright © 2007 Bugle Basin Outfitters. All rights reserved
This website has been designed and tested for display in Internet Explorer 7
, Firefox 3
, Opera 9
and Safari 3
. If you are experiencing problems displaying the content of this website we recommend that you upgrade your browser. In addition to improving your overall web browsing experience, new security features in the latest browsers help to protect you against deceptive and malicious websites which can compromise your data, privacy, and identity.