About Our Camps
- Base camp is accessible by vehicle, so you're able to bring all necessary gear for your BC Big Game Hunting experience to this location and go from there.
- Main lodge built in 2007 where the cook will prepare all you can eat meals.
- two (3) other large cabins to accommodate guests.
- Hot and cold running water.
- Wood heated.
- Hot showers and a Sauna
- Coyote Creek flows only 50 yards from the porch.
- Breathtaking scenic views.
- There are two (2) other cabins located in the southern portion of the area which are used as spike camps. One sleeps four (4) and the other sleeps up to eight (8)
- Several wall tent camps or pup tents are placed strategically throughout the area to keep you close to the action.
British Columbia Hunting | BC Hunting Outfitters | Bighorn Sheep Hunting | British Columbia Outfitters
Copyright © 2007 Bugle Basin Outfitters. All rights reserved
This website has been designed and tested for display in Internet Explorer 7
, Firefox 3
, Opera 9
and Safari 3
. If you are experiencing problems displaying the content of this website we recommend that you upgrade your browser. In addition to improving your overall web browsing experience, new security features in the latest browsers help to protect you against deceptive and malicious websites which can compromise your data, privacy, and identity.