- Base camp is accessible by vehicle, so you’re able to bring all necessary gear for your BC Big Game Hunting experience to this location and go from there.
- Main lodge built in 2007 where the cook will prepare all you can eat meals.
- two (3) other large cabins to accommodate guests.
- Hot and cold running water.
- Wood heated.
- Hot showers and a Sauna
- Coyote Creek flows only 50 yards from the porch.
- Breathtaking scenic views.
- There are two (2) other cabins located in the southern portion of the area which are used as spike camps. One sleeps four (4) and the other sleeps up to eight (8)
- Several wall tent camps or pup tents are placed strategically throughout the area to keep you close to the action.